This blog was created to be a fun place to share my love of food and writing and to be a creative outlet to share the ideas and inspirations rattling around in this brain of mine. I love to take southern classics and favorites and turn them inside out and upside down.
This blog is a celebration of the foodie and often the nerdy cause well…that’s me. I am always so inspired by all the amazing food bloggers out there. Their passion and creativity is definitely contagious (in a good way). The recipes on this blog will be mainly of the sweet variety however I do not discriminate, I love to dabble in the Savory too. I am a baker. I am a nerd. This is my blog.
A few fun facts about me:
- I am short
- I use the word “Awesome” a lot…. like waaay too much
- I am passionate about food
- I can have a two-hour conversation about cupcakes (No..really… I can)
- I sometimes like to model my style after Molly Ringwald in the movie “Pretty in Pink” other times it can be after a character on “MadMen”
- I’m a complete goofball at times and a certified smartass at other times (Im told its part of my charm)
- I am Mocha Baker Girl
If any of this appeals to you, we are officially best friends and WELCOME to my blog.